Welcome to Brora Rangers Football Club
Brora Rangers are a senior part-time professional football club from the village of Brora in Sutherland, some 50 miles north of Inverness. Our home ground is Dudgeon Park which we moved to in 1932, having previously played at Inverbrora Park.
Founded in 1879, Brora Rangers joined the Highland League in 1962 and have twice been league winners, firstly in 2013-14 and successfully defended the title in the 2014-15 season. We were the first club to compete in the SFA progression pyramid for SPFL status in 2015 but narrowly went down 3-2 to Montrose on aggregate.
Brora Rangers have won the North of Scotland FA Cup 7 times, and the Highland League Cup once in 2015-16.
What’s On Offer
Player Sponsorship £250
Player Sponsorship is a fantastic opportunity to have you name associated with the Player of your choice.
As a Player Sponsor you will receive the following:
- Your Name on the Matchday Teamsheet
- Your Name or Company Logo listed on the BRFC Website
- Your Name or Company Logo on all player related Social Media Posts.
- A picture of the your Sponsored Player with your name
Matchday Hospitality £70 Per Person
Sit back, relax and enjoy the BRFC Matchday Experience. Catch the Saturday lunchtime match on our big screen.
- Warm welcome in the social club from BRFC host
- 3 course meal with wine
- Complimentary drinks
- Half-time tea, coffee, pie and sandwiches
- Matchday team sheet
- Post match complimentary drinks in the sponsors lounge until 5:30pm
Matchday Mascot Package £70 Per Person
- Run out with the team
- Photo with players/coaching staff
- Signed football by brora rangers team
- 2 X ticket for parents to attend match
Match Ball Sponsor £350
- 4 X ticket for hospitality
- Mention on social media as matchball sponsor
- Half-Time boardroom fayre
- Reserve stand seat for match
|Disabled access available
Health & Safety Officer
Your Supporter Liaison Officer
The Board have appointed Callum Duff as the Club’s Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO)
What Is A Supporter Liaison Officer?
The role of SLO is recognised by UEFA and the Scottish FA in the context of the Club Licensing regulatory framework and is therefore an important component in the Club’s relationship with its supporters.
Forging Bonds Between The Club, The Community and Supporters.
The Club recognise it is important that the supporters have a clear line of communication with the Club where they can seek answers to any questions they may have and/or put forward any suggestions for the good of the Club.
Contacting Your Supporter Liaison Officer
You can contact Callum by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Space for Children and Vulnerable People
Any child or young person requiring support or assistance can do to this designated space where help will be available.